Help with daily living.
Legacy Village of St. George will be premier assisted living community serving the St. George community. Assisted living services are designed for seniors who need a little assistance their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
For more information about our assisted living community, please visit or call Legacy Village of St. George today. We look forward to serving you.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, and bathing
- 24-hour, caregivers available; Full-time registered nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance and landscaping service
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking